Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
HIGH PEAK AREA
DOUBLE DAYS 6-2/2-10
£30,700 + Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to an expansion in our clients business, they are now recruiting for another Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the High Peak Area on a double days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Working on the boiled sweets section, maintaining processing and packaging machinery. Including wrappers, conveyors, pickers, baggers.
- Both reactive and preventative maintenance of machines.
- Up to 7 Engineers on shift
- Milling and Turning experience is a bonus
- Lots of training available
Skills and Qualifications
- FMCG/ Packaging experience preferred
- Basic mechanical engineering skills and qualification
- Apprentice trained and City & Guilds
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical
Job Reference: SM848_1659014085
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: High Peak