Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
PLANNED PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
TELFORD – SHROPSHIRE
Week 1: Monday – Thursday – 7:30am – 6:00pm
Week 2: Tuesday – Friday – 7:30am – 6:00pm
£34,200 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + Benefits
Owing to an increase in production volumes, a Market leading FMCG manufacturing company has requirement for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their Workshop Team.
Working from their prestigious Manufacturing site based in Telford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned maintenance on their fast-paced production equipment. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
- Provision of Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Working on a Variety of Process Equipment / Machinery within a Modern Manufacturing unit.
- Involvement in driving improvements related to production machinery.
- Fault Finding on predominantly mechanical faults.
- Working within a team of Skilled Engineers.
- Ensuring adherence to H&S policies.
- Reporting directly into the Workshop Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – Mech Biased.
- Level 3+ in Mechanical Engineering or Time Served experience.
- Manufacturing industry experience – FMCG / Food / Automotive / Plastics / Packaging / Foundry – any Industrial Manufacturing environment.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 175
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 5211 - 534_1652890668
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Telford, Shropshire