Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
LARGE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£42,000 – £43,000 + Charges, Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in the Kirkby Area on a 3-shift based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all production equipment
* Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on machinery across site.
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their manufacturing environment.
* Fault Finding and modifications Mechanically
* Ability to develop in Multi-Skilled on site and increase competency as an engineer
* Reporting to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
* Electrical experience in an industrial setting
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: MMC_1696411490
Salary: £42000 - £43000 per annum + Pension, Holidays and Additional Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: