Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent manufacturer in the Poole area.
With no day ever being the same the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Mechanical Maintenance of a Production Line
- Be able to read layout, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings
- Respond in a timely manner to breakdowns to reduce downtime
- Develop and adhere to the site PPM programme, driving continuous improvement
- Install new equipment and machinery
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager to purchase equipment, materials and parts necessary.
- Write shift reports
- To contribute to the compilation and production of work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- To comply with Company policies, health & safety and quality & hygiene standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- City & Guilds or Apprenticeship Trained
- Time Served as an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to diagnose issues and understand the root cause
- Be a good communicator and team player
- Have strong IT skills
Package and Benefits:
- 40,000 – 43,000 DOE
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22756_1698412124
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: