Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Excellent benefits
- Strong training and development scheme
- Part of a global organisation – extremely stable company
With Operations across Europe and with an ever-expanding customer base, this award-winning manufacturer has recently invested in new state of the art machinery at its South Wales facility. Following their recent investment they are looking for a Mechanical maintenance engineer to join their well-established maintenance team, The company can offer internal and external training courses on specific manufacturing equipment together with a realistic chance to develop within the team. They are expanding the Maintenance team adding two Engineers onto each shift off the back of significant growth and investment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working in a fast moving, high-volume environment.
- Fault finding and maintenance support of automated production lines.
- Lead all preventative maintenance activities.
- Act as the technical specialist on site.
- Capital expenditure activities.
- PPM and breakdown assistance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HNC Level or equivalent (Apprenticeship)
- Mechanical Biased Maintenance Engineer.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Any PLC experience would be a bonus.
- (Fast moving Environment (high volume) would be desirable but not essential.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 21075/534_1703072950
Salary: £39000 - £40000 per annum + plus excellent benefits + Overtime
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: