Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent electronics manufacturer in the Plymouth area.
With no day ever being the same, the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support all areas of the site including plant, machines, equipment and services to ensure continuous operation.
- Repair and servicing of mechanical systems.
- Servicing technologies to ensure safe operation and fitness for purpose.
- Rebuilding equipment, machines and systems.
- Continuous development.
- Breakdown management and recovery
- Technology and equipment relocation.
- Installation and commissioning.
- Working collaboratively with other teams on projects related to the job function.
- Assist with mechanical design and fabrication of plant machinery and test equipment.
- Carry out related duties as required by department supervision.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Apprenticeship trained in a mechanical discipline.
- Previous experience with manufacturing technologies, machines (including CNC processes) chemical plants, site and facilities management.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Understanding of basic computer driven software packages and re-porting systems.
- Positive attitude, team player and good communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing, sharing information with confidence, enthusiasm and with an impact that promotes understanding.
- Mechanical machine fitting and fabrication.
- Essential to be able to read and understand circuit and technical drawings.
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £36,000
- 25 + BH, free parking, subsided canteen, employee assistance, sick pay, bonus if targets met, social
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Hermione on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to Hermione@hunterselection.co.uk.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22686_1703236887
Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: