Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Mon-Thurs)
Our client is a leading Company within the process industry with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to a company re-structure and development within the organisation, they are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team as they grow as a business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance.
- React to any breakdowns, diagnose faults and remedy problems and or make recommendation for longer term improvement.
- Carry out PA testing on all appliances in company based on preset schedules.
- Optimisation and problem-solving of faults on machines.
- Machine project improvement work.
- Liaising with contractors.
- Purchasing of replacement parts.
- Liaising with other departments to minimise disruption to machinery.
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- To undertake any health and safety duties required with this post as detailed in the company handbooks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Welding and fabrication
- Experience with PLC, Drives and Drive controls.
- Computer literacy- Able to produce reports using Word and Excel.
- City Guilds or BTEC in Mechanical Engineering.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift:- Monday – Thursday (8:00am to 7:15pm and 7:15pm to 6:30am)
* Salary:- £40,000+ Overtime
* Benefits:- Life Assurance
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Scott Bird on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: E2002_1658387848
Salary: £39000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: