Mechanical Maintenance Engineers x3
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS X3
2DAYS / 2 NIGHTS / 4 OFF (6:00AM – 6:00PM / 6:00PM – 6:00AM)
£37,400 – £42,000 + 7% Pension + 4 x Annual Life Insurance + Health Cash Plan + Annual Bonus
Owing to a continued period of sustained success, a Market leading industrial scale manufacturing company has a requirement for 3 Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineers to join their established team.
This business has been at the forefront of their industry for many years and has a very well-established list of customers. Based in the heart of Shropshire, they are proud to lead the way in their field of expertise!
This opportunity will appeal to a strong mechanically minded engineer who is looking for their next challenge in a progressive and secure industrial manufacturing business. You may have strong mechanical fitting experience in a heavy industry or mechanically biased maintenance engineering experience across an FMCG environment, transferable skills are the most important aspect for this role!
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across a wide range of production machinery.
- Mechanical Fault Finding
- Assembly, dismantling, inspection, repair, and testing of mechanical equipment.
- Undertake project and maintenance work on the shift in conjunction with Technicians and other operations/engineering personnel
- Supported by a Team of Skilled Engineers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering / Fitting / Maintenance Skills.
- Qualified to Level 3+ in a Mechanical Discipline.
- Mechanical Fault-Finding ability.
- Experience of general fitting, welding, machining, construction, installation, and maintenance techniques.
- Experience with a manufacturing or workshop engineering environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke –email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 6213 - 534_1659710501
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP