£32,000 – £35,500 (Plus Overtime – 26 days Holiday + Banks, Company pension, employee assistance programme, private health insurance
Our client is a leading researcher in the aerospace industry supplying into a variety of different sectors. The company operate via innovative methods, they are looking for a Mechanical Technician.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out PPM, inspections and monitoring of equipment when in use – carry out meter readings
- Working on a Transonic Wind Tunnel and associated equipment – variety of rotating machinery, large valves, pipework, water pumps and air compressors.
- Installation of new mechanical equipment on site.
- Follow Health, Safety and Environmental procedure.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time-served Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- Mentor apprentices and less experienced employees when required.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Tom Davies directly at Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
” To apply please email your CV / resume to Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk “
Job Reference: SE21656_1693988800
Salary: £32000 - £35500 per annum + + Overtime - 26 days Holiday + Banks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: