A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Technician to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Mechanical Technician role offers career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prototype and production assembly of machines to engineering drawings and procedures.
* Ensuring all modifications during the build process are documented & change request forms completed.
* Modifications to existing parts using hand tools and basic machine tools such as drills, lathes, and mills.
* Manufacture of brackets, mounting plates and simple tooling.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Workshop or Production
* The ability to work as part of a team.
* Be able to take instructions and work under own initiative.
* Have good problem-solving skills.
* Familiar with and able to read technical drawings.
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £34,000
- Private healthcare, a share incentive plan, 25 days annual leave
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Mechanical Technician role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22340ST_1694184064
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: