Salary £33,000 – £37,000
Monday to Friday
We’re working closely with a company based near Bridgend that is looking to expand their team of mechanical technicians, this is a workshop based role with a small percentage based out in the field covering the south Wales and south west area, the ideal person will have a background in either heavy plant, agricultural or HGV vehicle maintenance. They’re looking for someone to hit the ground running but will provide additional development and progression.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Service and maintaining plant equipment
- Diagnosing faults, maintaining equipment onsite and out in the field using a company vehicle.
- Keeping reports up to date
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as a workshop fitter, mobile plant fitter, mobile engineer, plant fitter, plant engineer, workshop technician, plant technician, vehicle mechanic, vehicle technician
- Deep knowledge and understanding of mechanics, electrics and hydraulics.
- Experience working on diesel engines desirable.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23652/534_1706890280
Salary: £33000 - £37000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Bridgend