£32,000 – £36,800 (Plus Overtime – 38 days Holiday + Banks, Company pension, employee assistance programme, private health insurance
Our client is a leading researcher into a variety of different sectors. The company operate via innovative methods, they are looking for a Mechanical Technician.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out PPM, inspections and monitoring of equipment when in use – carry out meter readings
- Working on a Transonic Wind Tunnel and associated equipment – variety of rotating machinery, large valves, pipework, water pumps and air compressors.
- Installation of new mechanical equipment on site.
- Follow Health, Safety and Environmental procedure.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time-served Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- Mentor apprentices and less experienced employees when required.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Tom Davies directly at Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
” To apply please email your CV / resume to Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk “
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: SE21656_1707844957
Salary: £32000 - £36800 per annum + + Overtime - 38 days Holiday + Banks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: