Mobile Transport Refrigeration Engineer
- Service and maintenance of transport refrigeration systems. Ranging from small truck home delivery fleets and large trucks used for multi drop food distribution and pharmaceutical sectors
- servicing and maintaining all types and brands of commercial and industrial heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- clients will include food manufactures, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers using trucks and trailers of different sized, configurations and ages
- service and breakdown coverage in a fully stocked and equipped service van and two regional workshop facilities
- provide 24 hour cover over the North West of England (Lancashire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside) and South West Midlands M5 corridor (Bristol, Gloucester, Worcester, Devon and Cornwall)
- Experience of servicing home delivery fleets would be an advantage but not essential.
- F-Gas (2079) required
- The successful applicants will have at least two years of experience working mobile on a wide variety of transport refrigeration systems and be willing to join the call-out rota team.
- You will be supported by a Technical and Service team and technical software with the use of an up to date fully equipped 3.5 ton service van.
- Opted in pension scheme, 30-35 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Eloise Skinner directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air conditioning aircon fgas refrigeration engineer engineering ventilation systems transport refrigeration systems
Job Reference: 23184_1701188919
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + 3.5 ton service van
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: