Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
A Market Leading Manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Mould Technician. Working with this well-established brand you will be involved all aspects of Tooling work within the manufacturing unit. This role offers a stable and secure career path for motivated engineers due to the nature of their Industry.
They always have busy order books and work on various different projects as individuals and as a team meaning that it is an upbeat and motivating workplace.
Role & Responsibilities
- To prepare moulds/tooling and related equipment for size changes.
- Issue and receipt of mould parts to production (inserts, neck blocks etc.)
- Cleaning of moulds and tooling.
- Assessment of the condition of mould/tooling and completion of related documentation.
- Minor tooling repairs or scheduling repair work off site.
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of consumable tooling and quality assurance for new tooling received.
- To assist mould change team as required covering sickness or absence.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience within Plastic Injection Moulding would be ideal but not essential
- Knowledgeof Engineering and Bench Fitter
- Minimum of 6 GCSE’s inc. English and Maths
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to work for a secure company in this currently strained economic climate.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email address email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 165
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering
Job Reference: 610/CN_1656586491
Salary: Up to £36750 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Nantwich, Cheshire