Multi-Shift Maintenance Engineer
Our esteemed client operates in the food industry and is renowned for their exceptional product quality and exemplary industry standards. With a recent company restructure and organizational development, they are looking for an aspiring Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join the team, in their pursuit of continuous business growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary maintainer for the shift operations team
- Ensure that all machinery operates at its optimal output efficiency.
- Accomplish the disassembling and reassembling of all production equipment.
- Perform regular PPM and maintenance tasks as well as any necessary improvement works.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with expertise in both electrical & mechanical areas
- Must possess a proven track record of electrical fault finding, and ideally, an understanding of PLCs.
- Work experience in Food/FMCG manufacturing environments is required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of lean manufacturing practices and a continuous improvement mentality
- Possession of a recognized apprenticeship up to ONC/HNC level is mandatory.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
Shift:- 12 hours shifts Days & Nights
Salary:- £45,000 – £48,000
Benefits:- Private Pension, Life Assurance, Death in Service, Sick Pay
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 21744/534_1694786027
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: