MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£40,000-£45,000+ Company shares, Pension and Holidays
Due to an increase in demand of this fast growing chemicals business, they are now recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team in the Wirral Area on a days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company, aiming to become a market leader within the chemicals industry over the coming year. With a very large scope in progression of this position, and potential to lead a team in the longer term, a growth-mindset individual would be the perfect fit, to provide them with a technical challenge and vast opportunities to develop.
- Maintaining high work standards to ensure safe, sustainable, and reliable operations within the facility.
- Working as a sole engineer on site, supporting the training of operators and further growth of the engineering team over time.
- Perform first line troubleshooting, maintenance and rectification works on large plant and production machinery.
- Working with external contractors when required to perform mechanical, instrument and electrical maintenance and rectification on equipment.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of all plant equipment to provide optimisation and troubleshooting support within the operations team.
- Record all maintenance activity in the electronic maintenance management system.
- Own the development and long-term effectiveness of the spare parts stock system for all operational equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant maintenance experience and technical certification such as an HND/HNC
- Previous chemical industry experience.
- Good troubleshooting, organisational, decision-making and collaboration skills.
- Desire to grow and develop a department.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Experience of working with maintenance management systems.
- Relevant levels of qualifications and experience across mechanical, instrument and electrical disciplines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced operational environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: H100_1694603922
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Shares, Progressiom
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: