Multi-skilled maintenance engineer
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
HIGH PEAK AREA
4on4off 6-6 CONTINENTAL SHIFTS
£39,000 during on job training- £41,500 post training. Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to a leaver in our clients business, they are now recruiting for another Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the High Peak Area on a continental based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Working on a variety of machinery in production, processing, and packaging. Including starch moulders, steam heaters, ovens, coolers, inverters and EGV forklifts.
- Both reactive and preventative maintenance of machines.
- Up to 7 Engineers on shift
- 4 on 4 off continental shifts, 6-6
- Training on company specific machinery available (starch moulders, camera & laser pickers)
Skills and Qualifications
- FMCG/ Packaging experience
- Apprentice trained
- Electrical and Mechanical production machinery experience
- Heating & Cooling machinery experience
- Pneumatics preferred
As a business our client is a market leading food manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Job Reference: SM793_1657293418
Job Start Date: ASAP