Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
4on4off – 2 Days / 2 Nights
£52,000 – £53,000 – Bonus, Overtime, Lucrative Pension Scheme and Holidays
This is an opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand within a progressive business. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, with a long-established presence. Working on a UK wide scale and obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Fixing machine faults occurring as part of the normal shift activity.
- Fast response to line breakdowns affecting production and liaising extensively with the Shift Manager.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance activities and routine safety inspections.
- Fault finding and diagnostics in reactive breakdown or planned situations.
- Planned preventative maintenance on a variety of production machinery
- Ensure all breakdowns are dealt with promptly and efficiently whilst ensuring that all PPM schedules are maintained.
- Support project development
- Follow and encourage stringent HSE and standard company practices.
- Fully engage with the operations team to provide proactive support to the plant and equipment, maximising production output.
- Practice continuous improvement and pro-activeness for improved ways of working offering possible solutions
- Perform maintenance tasks as part of planned maintenance or as directed by the Engineering Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Working knowledge of Electrical systems and pneumatics
- Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: LBM_1695393350
Salary: £52000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus, Overtime, Good Pension Scheme
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: