Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£44,000 – £45,000 – Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion & promotions across our clients business, they are now recruiting for an Engineer to join their team in the Wirral on a 4on4off based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
- Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on Flow wrappers, conveyors, packing machines and other machinery.
- Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their manufacturing environment.
- Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
- New Machinery on site to complete various maintenance activities on and learn the dynamics involved.
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: WMS534_1696412375
Salary: £44000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holidays and Overtime
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: