Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Double Days – Monday to Friday – Week 1 / Monday – Thursday – Week 2
My client is looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. This company is a market leading manufacturer, and this role offers excellent scope for further development and growth in a secure industry. This company is a progressive business, valuing investment into processes, staff, training & development across all departments.
- Help to improve our current PPM schedules.
- Maintaining and performing PPM schedules to required frequency and standards.
- Effectively communicate with work colleagues to root cause analyse any breakdown and efficiently and cost effectively repair faults.
- To assist with disassembling fans, electrical equipment etc. that operators are required to clean but aren’t qualified to dismantle
- Liaise with the Engineering Manager, Production Manager and Technical Manager in regard to the installation of any new equipment. Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Fault finding on all breakdowns – mechanical, electrical and pneumatics etc.
- Fix faults/breakdowns internally where possible and escalate when there is a need for external contractors.
- Manage and liaise with contractors for repairs and servicing and ensure supervised while on site. Ensure all contractors fill in the required paperwork and follow all our procedures.
- Ensuring all machinery and equipment are safe to use and fit for purpose.
- Ensure Health & Safety guidelines are followed – take necessary action to reduce accidents, near misses and potential hazards. Ensure all machines/equipment have the relevant safety requirements on it and if known to have a safety issue, repair or improve as soon as possible. Ensure you have made all relevant staff aware of any faults.
- Liaise with Production Manager/ shift managers and supervisors on machine faults or breakdowns, plant performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Compliance to GMP, QMS, 5’S, BRC
- To ensure that Health & safety regulations are followed.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication and good business reputation.
- Proficient in Electrical working and maintenance
- Strong maintenance skills both electrically and mechanically
- Experience working pneumatics/hydraulics and fault finding
As a business, my client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: A/BMS_1696412420
Salary: £38000 - £38500 per annum + Holidays, Life Assurance and Medicash
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: