Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent Food manufacturer in the Evesham area.
With no day ever being the same the Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance activities on machinery and equipment in line with the scheduled plan, ensuring that equipment is fit for purpose on a shift / daily basis and that associated paperwork is updated and tracked, as per PPM schedules to aid an efficient Maintenance Plan.
- Report all deficiencies to the Engineering Manager or relevant department Manager for action.
- Complete all activities in line with the daily work plan. Work with the line supervisors and operatives to assist & train in key areas of setup in order to minimise production downtime from machinery problems.
- Support the relevant departments to ensure that SOPs are in place and followed according to the procedure.
- Attend breakdowns as necessary and repair in a safe and timely manner.
- Document and monitor all downtime and breakdowns.
- Complete all relevant service sheets, breakdown reports and breakdown analysis to ensure that accurate information is recorded on all engineering activity and issues. Provide relevant information at shift handover to monitor daily works completed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Engineering and Maintenance within a Food Production environment
- Electrical bias – 60 / 40 minimum
- Qualification BTEC Level 3 or equivalent
Package and Benefits:
- 37,000 – £40,000
- Panama Shifts
- 20 holidays + BH / dealth in service x 4 / healthcare plan / private medical
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 21991_1699011120
Salary: £37000 - £40000 per annum + 20 days + Banks, Private Healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: