Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£45,970 + Paid overtime + Company benefits
Salary & Benefits
- £45,970 annual salary
- 3 shift pattern (Mon – Fri)
- 31 days holidays (includes bank holidays)
- Paid overtime available.
- Company pension – 8% total
An innovative and well-established South Wales manufacturer are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on a 3 shift pattern. This company are part of a multi-national group and has undergone a sustained period of investment and growth. The role is varied, and you will be tasked with maintaining machinery and ensuring minimal downtime and consistency of the production processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide effective maintenance of all site machinery and facilities – breakdowns, fault finding, installs, upgrades and improvements.
- Proactively looking for improvements for the department to increase efficiencies.
- Work on a wide variety of equipment including – conveyors, PLC systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, sensors, motors, relays, gearboxes, bearings, chains and drives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Apprentice trained as a minimum.
- Multi-skilled – electrical or mechanical bias will be considered.
- Worked within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong fault-finding and problem-solving ability.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23289 /534_1700586804
Salary: Up to £45970 per annum + excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Blaenau Gwent