Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Portishead
Hybrid – 25 days holiday increasing with service – Bonus up to 10% – Employee reward system -Cycle to work – Expenses paid for when necessary – Training package provided for 1st 10 weeks and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an renowned UK known food manufacturer in the Portishead area!
With no day ever being the same the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily, weekly maintenance/tasks on the Boiler and pressure systems
- Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance
- Increasing efficient and decreasing downtime
- Follow Risk Assessments, Safe Working Practices, Permit to Work system and Isolation Procedure
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Mechanically qualified Electrically qualified
- Strong health and safety knowledge and experience
- Experience working with boilers
- Food/FMCG Industry Experience
Package and Benefits:
- Enhanced pension after 12 months
- Private Medical
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 000000_1702482572
Salary: Up to £49000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: