Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
FMCG Manufacturing Industry
£47,000 – £50,000 – Inclusive of a lucrative Bonus, Overtime and Pension schemes.
This is an opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand within a progressive business. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, with a long-established presence. Working on a UK wide scale and obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast-Paced production equipment
- Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks within automation & robotics also.
- Carry out routine/emergency maintenance on, conveyors, sensors/switches, Siemens PLC’s, pumps, steam generation plants, compressed air systems, shrink wrappers & palletisers.
- Experience in FMCG or Food Manufacturing – Desired
- Carry out maintenance in accordance with PPM schedule within time frames given using CMMS system
- Responding quickly and efficiently to break downs to ensure rapid turnaround
- Ensure all site equipment is compliant with all HSE regulations
- Involvement in CI & project work
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: FWBA_1703081287
Salary: £47000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Holidays and Overtime
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: