Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
SPECIALIST MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Shift Pattern – 6 week rota ( 5 weeks of days / 1 weeks of afternoons (Monday to Thursday) )
£42,000 – £43,000
- High % Matched Pension
- Free Lunch Daily
- Staff Discounts – Across products
- Reduced Healthcare Costs
- Life Assurance
This role offers the opportunity to work for an established global brand with progressive training and development included in this role, allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a worldwide scale and offers high levels of job security, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for a technical challenge in a world class manufacturing facility.
- Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
- Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on a variety of machinery throughout departments.
- Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
- Utilisation of variouos automated systems and developments across the site to get directly involved in.
- Driving improvement and change across the department to support the maintenance function
- Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
- Fault Finding Ability Both Mechanically & Electrically
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
- Experience of a plant with pneumatic control and operation and common industrial bearing systems
Experience of replacing common mechanical drive couplings, chains, belts, rolling element bearings.
Experience of industrial 3 phase motor and control systems and their interaction with modern PLC systems.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: MSMAM_1704819832
Salary: £42000 - £43000 per annum + Matched Pension, Free Lunch and Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: