Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
FMCG/ CHEMICALS INDUSTRY
Double Days (6-2/2-10)
£43,000+ Training, Pension and Holidays
Due to an increase in customer demand in our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Mechanical bias Engineer to join their team in the Wirral Area on a Double Days based position.
- Complete preventative maintenance plan (PPM) to ensure optimal equipment reliability
- Completing planned preventative maintenance plans on production equipment
- Provide swift and effective maintenance on reactive breakdowns in an FMCG environment
- Minimise machine downtime through liaising with other departments on best practices and ideas, supporting continuous improvement projects
- Record maintenance work, working to safety standards and legislations, effectively operating the maintenance system
- Participate in improving maintenance and production activities
Skills and Qualifications
- Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong Mechanical and pneumatic experience
- Previous experience working within a production environment, ideally FMCG or Chemicals/ Gas.
- Possess strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Competent electrical skills
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: MMB100_1706180954
Salary: £42000 - £43000 per annum + Training, Overtime
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Wirral, Merseyside