Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£44,500 – £45,500 – Rising on Service + Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of an Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Hands on approach when it comes to machine maintenance.
- Identify sources of contamination & create preventative measures to minimize or eliminate sources of contamination.
- Expose and identify defects prior to completing minor rectifications.
- Improve difficult to clean areas to reduce time requirements.
- Rectify minor issues and provide feedback on pending issues.
- Feedback and create ways to improve issues and contamination reduction.
- Conduct Servicing in line with maintenance schedules.
- Ensure the machinery and work area is left in a clean and safe condition and ensure guarding is functioning and in place correctly.
- Participate in contributing ideas and completing all tasks to improve TPM.
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: CMSFW_1707494527
Salary: £44500 - £45500 per annum + Pension, Holidays, Overtime + Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: