Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (3 shift)
Our client is a leading company within the food industry with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to a company re-structure and development within the organisation, they are looking for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team as they grow as a business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Provide front line maintenance support to the shift operations team
* Installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems and machinery
* Dismantle and re-assemble all production equipment
* Electrical, instrumentation and mechanical maintenance
* Regular PPM and scheduled maintenance and improvement works
* Working on variable speed drives, LV Switch gear and control gear systems, hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Multi Skilled Engineer with Manufacturing experience
* Track record of electrical fault finding & ideally knowledge of PLC’s
* Understanding of electrical control and safety circuits, HMI PLC HVAC Inverters
* Self-motivated and able to work in a team
* Excellent electrical and mechanical diagnostic and problem solving skills and experience
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift:- Monday – Friday 5.30am/2.00pm and 5.30pm – 2.30am with occasional saturday work for preventative maintenance
* Salary:- £34,000 – £36,000
* Benefits:- Auto enrolement pension, Life Assurance
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Scott Bird on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: E2097_1658387875
Salary: £35000 - £36000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP