Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Hereford – Herefordshire
£34,000 – £35,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays, Private medical insurance, Life insurance 4x salary, bonus
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute planned preventative maintenance tasks according to the plant schedule
- Undertake Engineering Planned Maintenance activities within the Department.
- Ensuring adherence to the CMMS requirements is mandatory so the company has a record of
breakdown occurrence / time for the justification of improvement projects.
- Ensure that safe working conditions are always maintained in conjunction with company 5’s and
Risk Assessment policies both in associated Areas and Responsible plant equipment.
- Adopt and pursue a working style that will continually improve and enhance work practices
within allocated area
- Assist with the improvement methods of reducing plant downtime and increasing plant
efficiencies within the areas of responsibility, using modern improvement techniques/updates.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Experience in a similar role
Package and Benefits:
- £34,000 – £35,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Private medical insurance, Life insurance 4x salary, bonus
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20758_1657287727
Salary: £34000 - £35000 per annum + 25 days+BH, Medical insurance, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: