Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)
ELECTRICALLY BIASED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Days Shift Pattern – Early Friday Finishs
£36,000 – Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment
* Breakdown response and efficient rectification
* Fault diagnosis and rectification of electrical and mechanical systems involving PLC control
* Achieve team and individual targets
* Complete and control all necessary documentation around engineering activities
* Achieve all activities in line with company regulations and health & safety guidelines
* Planned preventative maintenance
* Assist with driving continuous improvement and lean activities
Skills and Qualifications
* Ability to read Electrical & Engineering drawings
* Ability to fault find – good working knowledge of electrical and mechanical drive systems, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
* Working knowledge of modern AC & DC drive systems through to standard large motor starting systems
* Fault finding diagnostics – electrical and mechanical
* Good working knowledge of PLC’s, pneumatics, hydraulics, variable speed drives (AC/DC)
* Excellent electrical fault finding skills
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: CM534_1656582773
Job Start Date: ASAP