Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELEC BIAS)
PLASTIC MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
(6-2 / 2-10)
Due to continued an expansion across the business, my client a market leading plastic manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
* Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on all machinery on site.
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Working on feeding and plastic machinery daily
* PLC – Fault finding
* Welding and Pipe fitting tasks – Training available
* Project Work to get involved with on site
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G or Time Served Experience
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: H534_1655733231
Job Start Date: ASAP