Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
HEAVY PLANT MANUFACTURING
Days – Monday – Friday (39 hours per week)
£38,000 – £40,000 – Pension, Gainshare Bonus Scheme and on Site Parking
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client a market leading Heavy plant manufacturer is seeking to appoint a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a challenge.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance activities to maximise plant reliability.
- To assit to the four brnches across the UK
- Responsible for electrical and mechanial breakdown repairs on processing plant and equipment
- Undertake planned and emergency repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- Contribute towards system/process improvements and take responsibility for organising safety checks and inspections (i.e. Portable Appliance Testing, Lifting Equipment etc).
- Maintain stock levels of machinery spares and consumables.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown situations.
- Implement best practice H&S measures and assist in further development and improvement of existing maintenance procedures.
- Assume responsibility for contractor control on site.
Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised apprenticeship in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Qualified to 17th or preferably 18th edition wiring regulations
- Pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC experience would be advantageous
- Experience in installations and project commissioning would be advantageous
- Previous experience of electrical maintenance within a processing or manufacturing environment.
- Experience of using SAP or other business system is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates should have a flexible approach to their working hours, as shift working and participation in an on call system will be a requirement of the role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Eleana Ewins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: MSM535_1696323839
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum + pension, bonus scheme, parking
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: