Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer (Electrical bias)
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
Salary up to £43,500 + Excellent benefits
Based in Wrexham
Reference Number: 20774/534
My client who is a national market leader with multiple brands in the chilled food group and is looking for a strong multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their ever expanding team. This company has fantastic benefits along with a very competitive salary who pride themselves on looking after their employees and ensuring job satisfaction is at the forefront of everything they do.
Working as part of a shift team of 4 Engineers, as a Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer / Industrial Electrician, you will work alongside the Production Team to achieve tight production targets to a demanding plan. Reliability of production equipment is essential, and this is where you will play a key role.
Role and Main Responsibilities
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance activities
- Completing reactive maintenance and responding to breakdowns
- Identifying improvements and carrying out the improvement plan
- Ensuring all machinery runs smoothly to ensure an efficient production operation
Occasionally you will be required to carry out electrical installation work to the IEE 18th Edition wiring regulations as part of ongoing project and improvement work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified to a minimum level of City & Guilds / NVQ
- Although not essential, the IEE 18th Edition wiring regulations qualification would be highly advantageous for this role.
- Proven experience within a fast-paced Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer / Industrial Electrician role, ideally gained within a food production or FMCG environment.
- Working knowledge of PLC controlled machines
Hours of Work
4 on 4 off – 2 days & 2 nights
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Salary: £43.500
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 20774/534_1657630447
Salary: £40000 - £43500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP