Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical Bias
Our client is a leading manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to growth within the business, they have the requirement for a Mechanical Biased Maintenance Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and undertake repair, maintain, PPM, breakdowns on all plant machinery
- Working throughout the production process from raw materials to finished product.
- Taking responsibility for process and plant improvement projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Apprenticed, Qualifications to HNC level
- Mechanical Biased with good Electrical Skills
- Background in FMCG manufacturing / process or packaging.
- Continuous improvement approach
o £40,000K – £44,000K
o Rotating Days & Nights shift
o Pension scheme
o Health scheme
o Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 20692/534_1656603088
Salary: £40000 - £44000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: