Multi-Skilled Maintenance Shift Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- 1 or 2 months days 7-3:30, when confident, 4 on 4 days and nights.
- £37,000 – £38,500
- 20 Shifts Holiday.
My client are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
They are leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on extrusion lines.
- Working on electrical fault finding.
- Elevators, sorting machines, motors, gear boxes, bearings, belts.
- Working independently on shift.
- Working on Hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Reactive and planned maintenance.
I am looking to talk with candidates with the following skills:
- Similar industry experience is preferable.
- Ability to adapt to the change.
- Experienced in Maintenance Engineering
- Either Mechanical or electrical bias.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Dominic Jones directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 20621_1655465314
Job Start Date: ASAP