Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Rotating shifts 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
A Market Leading Manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer. Working with this well-established brand you will be involved all aspects of Maintenance work within the manufacturing unit. This role offers a stable and secure career path for motivated engineers due to the nature of their Industry.
They always have busy order books and work on various different projects as individuals and as a team meaning that it is an upbeat and motivating workplace.
Role & Responsibilities
* Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding work
* Maintaining a variety of Production & Process Machinery
* To Provide leadership in maintaining plant production capacity
* Reading Engineering Drawings
Required Skills & Experience
* Suitable Engineering Qualification
* Electrical Control Systems Knowledge
* Working Knowledge of PLC’s
* Experience working with 3 phase / motors
* Previously worked within Industrial Engineering
* Ability to work within a Team Environment
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to work for a secure company in this currently strained economic climate.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email address email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 165.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering
Job Reference: 534/MM_1656067133
Job Start Date: