Multiskilled Shift Engineer
Multiskilled Shift Engineers
Location – Newport
4 on 4 off
£50,000 – £60,000
Large pension scheme
Bonus schemes in place
Health care scheme / Life assurance
Plus further benefits
My client is a large FMCG manufacturing business with continued growth are looking to strengthen their maintenance department with 4 multi skilled engineers, with recent growth and demand for high quality multi skilled engineers, they recently increased the salary which also comes with a very impressive pension scheme.
The ideal candidates will need some experience from a food manufacturing background with the relevant qualifications and a minimum of 5yrs experience in a manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You’ll be working on different types of machinery such as Conveyors, Packaging, Sealers, Labellers, Powder fillers.
- Carry out work on PPMs and Breakdowns, Servicing, installing new equipment, upgrading machines.
- Mechanical & Electrical Fault finding
- Faultfinding on PLC programmes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be multi-Skilled.
- Will need Mechanical & Electrical Fault-finding experience – Control Panels Electrically
- You will ideally come from FMCG – need to of worked in high paced environments
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in Mechanical or Electrical engineering / maintenance
- Minimum of 5yrs experience working in a manufacturing sector
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23195/534_1705494556
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: