This role will require you to go into office once a month
£40k to 50k
An exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company providing bespoke IT solutions to the public and private sectors.
- Developing and expanding to current applications
- Object-oriented programming
- Web-based programming
- Working on a large range of applications
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Experience with web development
- Ability to upskill on internal programs
- Technically adept
- Problem-solving, communication and high attention to detail
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% pension
- Healthcare plans
- Hybrid working
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 102722_1707314773
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: