Night Shift Maintenance Engineer
Owing to a continued period of sustained success, a Market leading FMCG manufacturing company has a requirement for 2 Multi Skilled (Mechanically Biased) Maintenance Engineers to join their established night shift team.
Working from their multi-site manufacturing base in Telford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their fast-paced production machinery. With the backing of a global brand and supplying into many of the UK’s major supermarkets, this opportunity offers unrivalled job security and furthermore fantastic progression for the right Engineer.
- Multiple sites on a Worldwide basis.
- Supplying into many of the UK’s leading retailers.
- Great structure – fantastic future progression opportunities, both technically and at a management level.
- Stable and secure order book.
- Fantastic investment in the business, especially within an Engineering capacity.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across a wide range of production machinery.
- Fault Finding both Mechanically & Electrically.
- Ensuring work is carried out in a safety conscious fashion.
- Supported by a Team of Skilled Engineers.
- Reporting on recurrent faults and facilitating repair activities with the Engineering team / supervisor.
- Reporting into the Shift Engineering Supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Formal Mechanical / Electrical Qualifications
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Manufacturing industry experience – FMCG / Food / Automotive / Plastics / Packaging / Aerospace / Foundry
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke –firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 7331 - 534_1654771813
Job Start Date: ASAP