NPI Quality Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a New Product Introduction Quality Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as New Product Introduction Quality the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As NPI Quality engineer, you will support the business by deploying the Quality Strategy. Within your role you will initiate, enable, support, verify, and maintain this strategy.
- Embed a right first-time approach into the Product Development Process and Prototype
- Define KPIs for NPI activities and proactively manage performance gaps aligned to the CIL Strategy.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the QMS is accurate and adhered to in relation to New Products and Prototyping (with ATF16949 in mind for automotive standards).
- Familiar with quality operations like PPAP, APQP and equivalent.
- Monitoring the current quality by performing Reliability Tests where required and reporting on the results.
- Raising quality alerts (like NCR) when encountering nonconformities.
- Assists in fault finding on customer returns, guiding these repairs through production, interpretation of repair outcome and logging the results. Making simple RGA reporting. Supporting fault finding process at engineering and/or R&D.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of direct involvement in quality management in an industrial manufacturing and product development setting, preferably in the medical, automotive, aeronautics and/or space industry.
- Knowledgeable regarding ISO9001 / ISO13485 / AS 9100 and other relevant standards.
- Practical knowledge of engineering.
- Experienced in the application of quality tools essential to New Production Introduction – DFMEA, PFMEA and Control Plans
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Nick Willis-Stovold directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ST1012_1703240151
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Andover, Hampshire