An excellent opportunity to work for a growing company, offering the chance to develop new skills with a wide range of progression paths. My client are looking for an Office Administrator to join their expanding IT team, who will report directly to the IT Systems Engineering Manager.
- Ability for hybrid working.
- Expensed travel to a variety of international sites.
- A variety of progression paths.
- On the job training.
- Office 365, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Managing documentation and keeping the team organised.
- Pulling and organising reports.
- Note taking and attending client visits when necessary.
The key requirements:
- Previous demonstrable administration experience.
- Knowledge of Office 365, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
The office is based In Yate, with this being your main location, while still having the opportunity to travel and work remotely on occasions.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jacob Fox directly on email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 102725_1707240795
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: