On Site Senior Service Engineer (Team Leader)
Site Based Senior Service Engineer (Team Leader)
£40,000 – £45,000 Basic Salary + Overtime + Benefits
East London and Essex
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the a most prestige companies within the healthcare sector who are looking for an engineer to be responsible for all the general maintenance and repair of equipment in a large hospital.
You will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance for all the equipment and grounds in a large Hospital and also offering covering to, two local hospitals doing a similar role. This role will have a mix of hands on engineering work and assisting and managing two on site engineers.
The successful candidates will need to have a strong background in mechanical and electrical engineering with good knowledge of plumbing. Candidates from a facilities management background are promoted to apply!
The Role and Responsibilities
- Planned and reactive maintenance of the hospital, equipment and the grounds
- Working closely with specialist contractors
- Managing and mentoring a small engineering team
- Providing cover to two other hospitals
- Managing and being on the call out rota
- Ensuring paperwork is filled in correctly
Skills and Experience
- Multiskilled engineering experience
- Relevant mechanical or electrical engineering qualification
- Experience leading a small team
- A good broad skillset
- Solid background in engineering
- Full UK Driving License
Package and Benefits
- £40,000 – £45,000 basic salary
- Overtime available on top
- 5 hour working week
- 35 days holiday
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 47851/534_1656077288
Job Start Date: ASAP