Operations Director – Cornwall
£100,000 – £110,000
Tailored benefits package
Our client is a leading company that is dedicated to supporting customers that are supplied into a range of industries, their product quality is recognised as second to none. Due to growth and expansion into various export markets they are looking for an Operations Director to join their close-knit team. You will have responsibility for 3 manufacturing sites all in close proximity to each other.
What type of person are we looking for? First and foremost, we are looking for somebody who has experience in playing an active and integral role managing the operational Team to ensure that all safety, quality, and legal standards are met
We are looking for someone with a Manufacturing background who will also have a good understanding of developing and coaching teams.
So, if you would say yes to the majority of the points below, you’d probably be a great fit and we would be really interested to hear how we can bring your skills to our client:
* Direct and control quality related projects, utilising the appropriate tools and techniques, promote and continually improve quality
- Strategic planning across 3 sites
* Lead mentor and coach supervisors and operators to meet internal and external KPI’s
* Implementing and working to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards
* Non-conformance from an operational perspective completion of a route cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions to address the situation.
* Experience in manufacturing or engineering environments
* Liaise with suppliers, internal and external customers on quality related issues
* IOSH Trained
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to use their technical and practical skills in a supportive, dynamic and forward-thinking environment. You will be a crucial part of the management team as the site and company continue to grow.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Managing full production lifecycle
Experience within food, drink, packaging environments
Factory manager/manufacturing/production management background
Experience of implementing production processes
LEAN manufacturing experience or a Continuous Improvement background
* Salary:- £100,000 – £110,000
* Tailored Benefits Package
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ email@example.com ]”.
If you are interested in the role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Emma Hardman
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Job Reference: 22843_1693317156
Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum + Tailored Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Cornwall