Operations Manager – Bristol
£45,000 – £55,000
26 days holiday + Banks increasing with service – Company Pension Scheme – Employee Benefit Programme
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Operations Manager to join an renowned UK wide Manufacturing and Distribution company’s in the Bristol Area.
With no day ever being the same the Operations Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of Slitting; Coating and warehouse Operations
- Reporting of production output and waste
- Ongoing training and development of staff including appraisals and recruitment.
- Ongoing improvement and review of Processes and procedures within ISO
- Oversight of quality and testing of raw materials and WIP.
- Participate in management meetings as required.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and understood.
- Warehouse team management.
- Purchasing and planning management and holiday cover
- Ad hoc – additional tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BSc level education or Five plus years of relevant experience
- Computer literate including Microsoft office.
- Ability to establish and maintain a good team working environment.
- Maintain and comply with all company Health and Safety standards.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate the ability to work with cross functional teams
Package and Benefits:
- £45,000 – £55,000
- 26 days holiday + Banks increasing with service – Company Pension Scheme – Employee Benefit Programme
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly O’Hare on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23595_1706199966
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: