Operations Manager (Aviation Sector)
Operations Manager (Aviation/Aircraft)
My client, an award winning business, is looking for an Operations Manager to support their ongoing growth.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of personnel, equipment, and infrastructure. Additionally, you will be supporting the growth and development of staff members by leading, coaching, and mentoring.
If you have relevant experience as an Operations Manager with the ambition to be a part of an ever-expanding business, then apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operations Manager for the day-to-day oversight and management of personnel, equipment, tooling, and infrastructure related to the disassembly and maintenance of engines.
- The role involves leading, coaching, and mentoring.
- Planning of workflow through the engine shop
- Day to day execution of engine shop work plan
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Promote a company culture that encourages high performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensuring that maintenance & Quality standards are established and adhered to within MRO Engine shop, in line with CAA/EASA and FAA 145 standards.
- Control and secure storage of maintenance records.
- Suggest improvements to the Quality Management System (QMS) and Health & Safety policy.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience leading a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Engine MRO experience, including Hospital & Quick Turn activity.in a PART / FAR 145 maintenance environment
- Relevant Managerial Experience in an aviation environment.
- A recognised Mechanical / Aeronautical Apprenticeship
- Degree / BSc Engineering or relevant Managerial Experience in an aviation environment.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22911/611M_1694535977
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: