Commutable from Blackpool, Preston, Blackburn, Leyland, Chorley, Tarleton
£31,200 + Training
Days – Monday – Friday (Flexi time)
- Pension Scheme
- Welfare Package after 6 months
- 20 days Holidays + BH
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of specialist equipment rapidly evolving and are looking for time-served and apprentice-trained engineers with fitting and preferably pipe fitting skills to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience with pipe ranging from 1/4″ to 1″ OD.
- Candidates must be familiar with industry-standard compression fittings,
- 37-degree flared fittings and hydraulic or hand-forming tools
- Familiar with pressure ranges up to 300 Bar (4500 PSI).
- Knowledge of diverse valves, pressure regulators and gauges.
- Panel building experience would be beneficial
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills; high level of verbal and written English.
- The ability to work to tight timescales in a challenging environment.
- Plenty of drive, energy, and determination.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Overseas work as and when required
- Overtime work as and when required
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Consultant Eleana Ewins directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01785 450162.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: PF610_1700146408
Salary: £30000 - £31200 per annum + pension, holidays, training
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: