Commutable from Caerphilly, Bedwas, Machen, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Ystrad Mynach, Newport
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and organised individual to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business. Following on from 25% growth in 2023, this is a business who have an environmentally friendly and innovative product who can provide excellent training and development opportunities as the company grows. This role would be well suited to a candidate with an eye for detail and strong organisational skills.
- Generate and maintain works orders for the production line based on demand forecasts, inventory levels, and production schedules.
- Develop daily production schedules based on works orders, resource availability, and production capacity.
- Liaise with procurement to ensure timely availability of raw materials for production as per the schedules.
- Coordinate equipment availability and maintenance schedules with relevant departments.
- Maintain accurate records of production schedules, works orders, and related documentation.
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in planning and scheduling.
- Manufacturing experience would be a benefit to any candidate applying.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 23470/900_1704708749
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: