My client is currently looking for a skilled and experienced powder coater to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all products are powder-coated with high-quality finishes, while following all safety guidelines, and meeting customer requirements.
- Apply powder coatings in accordance with customer specifications.
- Prepare parts for powder coating by ensuring cleanliness and proper surface preparation.
- Operate and maintain powder coating equipment.
- Monitor the powder coating process to ensure consistency in quality and finish.
- Perform quality control checks on completed parts to ensure they meet customer standards.
- Record and maintain documentation of completed work, including inventory of raw materials and finished products.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all safety guidelines and practices.
- Experience with powder coating equipment and techniques
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and work instructions.
- Knowledge of different types of powder coatings and their applications
- Salary between £20,000 – £25,000
- On going Training
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 614 / 87451_1695046828
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: