Power Press Setter
POWER PRESS SETTER
AFTERNOON PM SHIFT – 37 hours a week
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Due to a period of unprecedented growth a Well Established Manufacturer in the West Midlands has exciting opportunity for a Press Setter. Working with this well-established brand you will be working within the Production Team and regarding as an important part of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
* To set up the Press in accordance with Production Requirements
* To meet Production targets and Customer Requirements
* Ensure Quality Standards are met.
* Ability to follow Continuous Improvement Procedures
Required Skills & Experience
* Experience in a similar role
* Experienced in Multi stage coil feed, and single stage secondary operations presses.
* Ability to use own initiative or within a team
This role offers a very secure and stable career path. This business is a well-established brand and is looking for enthusiastic individuals who wishes to work for a secure company in this currently strained economic climate.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Kent to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450165
Job Reference: 614 /pS_1699993114
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: