Location – Newport
We are currently recruiting for an Process Engineer with proven experience in this field, a well established manufacturing company on the outskirts of Newport has recently seen some substantial growth within the company and is expanding their engineering department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for helping the core team identify the failure modes of the targeted equipment’s/processes.
- Responsible for leading weekly loss review and owner of the action plan.
- Owner of the Kaizen work process and budget for the area.
- Responsible to create/reapply a measuring system for waste, both in terms of scrap and giveaway/overweight.
- Responsible for quarterly loss analysis across all KPIs of the area; owner of cost savings pipeline for the area
- Coach operators and engineers to develop One Point Lessons and Standard Operating Procedures
- Adherence to Site and Legislative safety standards (Codes of practice)
- To help ensure site compliance with all Safety, Quality, Environmental Standards, Site Rules and Regulations
- Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance, World Class Manufacturing or Continuous Improvements techniques and their practical application
- Knowledge of continuous manufacturing in a food manufacturing-based or in general FMCG industry
- Knowledge of process and packaging machinery
- Knowledge of safe working practices & current industry standards
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23201/611_1698945113
Salary: £43000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: